08 May 2005

As predicted

Well, as I might have predicted negelect has begun to set in on my blog, it's mostly from a lack of pictures I suppose. I really should have insisted on more pictures being taken while I was home. MOre pictures, more memories right?

Summer arrives again and I suppose this shall prove to be the most challenging one yet. In June my unit will be taking another little camping trip down to Louisiana for about three weeks and then back here for about a month and then, hoping against hope, Mike Harvey and I will be tearing it up circa Cleveland and perhaps various other locations around the midwest. Oxford? Ann Arbor? who can say for sure? So if you're likely to be in or around any of those places, drop Mike or I a line and we can make it happen. . . .maybe.

Until that time, pray and fast about coming up here to see me. It's actually starting to be pretty nice weather and the place doesn't look too bad during the summer time. INterested? YOu know you are. Anyone is welcome, I'll find you a place to stay and conceivably even rent you a place to stay if money's an issue. I'm this close to begging guys, don't make me do it. http://www.mapquest.com there that's making it easy for you right there.

I guess that's it, maybe I'll start writing some meaningful things in here.

No comments: