29 November 2005

Thanksgiving, everybody.

Thanksgiving.

Man I guess it's been a while and so much has happened that I can barely remember it all. But to stay in the moment I suppose I should talk about my Thankgiving adventures. I went down to Virginia to visit my dad and that side of my family. My squad leader was kind enough to offer me a spot in his truck to go down south so I rode with him and his wife and their two year old daughter, Isabel, who is fantastic. She was totally my riding buddy on the way down. I don't mind telling you that we hit it off. Thanksgiving!

So for at least a couple of days I got to spend a little time with my father. I love hanging out with my dad, not least of all because the chance comes along so seldom. So we played cards and I played video games with my younger brothers and sister and we ate turkey and went to one of my dad's high school's football games where my toes froze as I stood on top of the press box. Good times were had by all. I didn't see Harry Potter, much to my chagrin but that's the only bad thing that could be said about the weekend. THanksgiving!

So that's how things went in a nut shell. Pictures have been added for your enjoyment below.

No comments: